What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot springs NXT Envoy  (Read 2602 times)

Dave C

Hot springs NXT Envoy
« on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:06 am »
Hi all hot tubbers,
I am new to this forum and need some advice.
I have a old Grandee hot tub that I have had for 12 years with little problems until recently when the thermostat broke on the heater.
This prompted me to look into replacing my loyal Grandee with a new NXT Envoy.
Does anybody own a 2014 NXT Envoy that they can share some plus's and minus's with me please?
Also I am thinking of buying as a extra the blue tooth entertainment package for the tub and again wondered if anybody has an opinion on this also.

This new tub is very expensive and just need some assurances.

Many thanks,
Dave.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot springs NXT Envoy
« on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:06 am »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Hot springs NXT Envoy
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 11:34:28 am »
The Envoy and Aria are my absolute 2 favorite spas from Hot Springs so there isn't any negatives in my opinion  :D   Personally though I like the new "regular" cabinet style versus the NXT but that is a subjective opinion.  You'll see a lot of nice upgrades from your old Grandee: redesigned jets that you can completely shut off and also swap around with each, new easy to use control head, ACE Saltwater which is a nice option, new pillow design, new zoned lighting, new colors, etc.

I'm not a huge stereo guy but I will say the Bluetooth w/ Subwoofer option sounds pretty dang good

kporter

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:49:47 am »
The Envoy is THE hot tub that got me going in this industry to begin with so I am a bit biased as well. NXT model is sweet looking and has some great features. 2014 Envoy is one heck of a soak if you haven't had a chance to wet test yet I would go for it!

Porter

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:49:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42