What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Freeflow passport one jet not working  (Read 1539 times)

charvel74

Freeflow passport one jet not working
« on: August 19, 2014, 07:06:09 pm »
I recently bought a freeflow passport 2008 model . One jet is not working and I can't see it due to the foam sprayed in the cabinet. It is located near the service panel but behind several inches worth of foam. Is it safe to remove a little to look at the problem or should I leave this to an expert? The previous owner said that this particular jet has never worked. I am wondering if it was never hooked up to begin with....
Thanks Mark

Hot Tub Forum

Freeflow passport one jet not working
« on: August 19, 2014, 07:06:09 pm »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Freeflow passport one jet not working
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:02:19 pm »
I recently bought a freeflow passport 2008 model . One jet is not working and I can't see it due to the foam sprayed in the cabinet. It is located near the service panel but behind several inches worth of foam. Is it safe to remove a little to look at the problem or should I leave this to an expert? The previous owner said that this particular jet has never worked. I am wondering if it was never hooked up to begin with....
Thanks Mark

When you say the jet is not working do you mean "not well" or are you saying there is zero flow? There is absolutely no issue with you removing some foam to look at it.

charvel74

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:16:38 am »
To clarify I mean "zero" flow to that particular jet. I tried removing some foam to get a visual on the jet. Everything looks good. There are 2 hoses connected to the body of the jet one smaller and one larger. I will attach photos in the morning . The larger hose is coming from the other side of the tub and I will need to remove more foam to see it

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:16:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42