What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Super Newb Hot Tub guy...lost!!!  (Read 9298 times)

sksmoker

Re: Super Newb Hot Tub guy...lost!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 03:39:20 am »
We bought a Coast freedom and like it quit a bit. Those curve models are very nice!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 03:39:20 am »

Chartreux

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 07:28:23 pm »
Wet tests a marquis with the microsilk if you can...I plan to very soon, spa place said if they still had The Spirit on the Showroom floor when school begins (which is next week, 25 August 2014) then he'd fill it so we could wet tests it...If the Microsilk is everything they claim then it's a winner...good luck with your wet test...

Weofus

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:06 pm »
Thanks...they did have some Marquis there, but I don't remember about the microsilk.  They keep water in at least model of every company they sell and said if we come in to wet test we can test them all so I'm sure that's what we will do.

Hottubprosne

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 09:28:51 am »
The bullfrog is a much better choice than the coast we have sold both and the bullfrog would give you less headaches.

mjb1967

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 05:29:14 pm »
i'm going to be buying a spa in the next few weeks.  trying to determine how much negotiation room there is with this type of purchase.  can you share your experiences?

goodiegirl

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 12:49:24 pm »
Love my Bullfrog. Definitely wet test and try the different jet packs to figure which work best for you. We got ours for medical issues too and have the fibro, oscillator, neck masseuse and rainshower packs. Haven't slept this well in years.

I would negotiate harder on the price. I was offered floor model but it didnt have the packs i wanted. Ended up ordering (and i paid less than what i was offered for the floor one). 

Good Luck!

Sam

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 02:30:06 pm »
  They also had Coleman, but I didn't know they made spas or anything about them.  They had a couple of floor model Bullfrog R6 and R7 that my wife liked.  The floor models were on discount, $7500 for R6 and $9000 for R7. 

Coleman doesn't actually manufacture spas.  They license the name to other companies.  I think currently it is Cal Spas, which has a terrible reputation.

Bullfrog is my personal favorite hot tub brand.  I'm a coolaid drinker and could go on and on.  As others have suggested, wet test if you can. 

Weofus

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 02:37:05 pm »
We weren't able to go this weekend so hopefully over labor day weekend we can do some wet tests.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 02:37:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42