What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Optima - How to get the best price?  (Read 22363 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Sundance Optima - How to get the best price?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2015, 05:40:07 am »
I can't answer your question about the microsilk personally, but I know my dealer loves it and recommends it all the time! Your wife may want to look young, but I think feeling young is even more important! That's how I would try to sell her on a hot tub! Soaking in hot water is the best way to relax, loosen muscles and enjoy the outdoors when you normally might be inside looking out at snow and ice! It provides therapy to let your body feel healthy. I had Lyme disease for years and I had to convince my husband that the hot tub was a last resort therapy because nothing else was helping! My family joined us for a test soak at our local dealer and we all fell in love with soaking in hot water! I will always credit my hot tub with helping me manage and finally beat Lyme disease! In that respect, I probably became at least 10 years younger! Lol!
We have a Marquis Epic purchased in 2005 and if I needed to buy again, I would go with Marquis :) the therapy jets on my tub are amazing! Good luck and seriously you're only as old as you feel!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2015, 05:40:07 am »

Quickbeam

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2015, 11:30:09 am »
I know this post is a little old, but I'm curious about your thoughts on the microsilk.  I plan on getting my first hot tub between Sept and January when I sell my vacation back.  I've been dropping small and not so small hints to my wife about my plans, like reading from this website everyday for two weeks.  She doesn't seem to like my idea so much, until I had her watch the microsilk infomercial.  Just wondering if you noticed any skin difference.  My wife will do anything to try and look young (now 50) and I will do anything to get a hot tub.  So, whatever your answer is she will only here that it works from me, but between us what did you think.  Now I need to find a dealer out here with the best reputation - Seattle.

Great first post! And good luck with bringing your wife around to your way of thinking. I believe Jacuzzi Jim, one of the posters on this board is in the Bellingham area, but I think he sells Jacuzzi and Bullfrog. Once again, best of luck to you. And I'm sure if you do get a tub, you're wife will be very pleased.

icenogle

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 01:18:39 pm »
Thanks for the response.  I'll be in Bellingham on August 18th I could swing by and meet jacuzzi Jim. 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2015, 11:14:17 am »
 Would love to meet with you, but I will be at the Lynden fair which runs the week of the 17th.  We are opening a new store in Marysville that I will be running.  Should be in by 1st of September, maybe sooner.

You can give me a call if you want. 

icenogle

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2015, 12:07:38 pm »
Jacuzzi Jim, I'll send you a pm today with my plans for a hot tub.  Going to the fair sounds like a good plan.  I'll be up there on the 18th for a Filipino party with my wife - good time to meet you.

Sam

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2015, 05:40:39 pm »
I'd also like to hear customer opinions on microsilk.  We had it on one hot tub and had multiple issues trying to get it to work properly.  A little gun shy now.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2015, 05:40:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42