What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Advice please? Down to final 2 tubs!  (Read 15144 times)

mrmojo1111

Re: Advice please? Down to final 2 tubs!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 05:01:55 pm »
Sure, I was quoted a price of $9100 delivered including stairs, cover, and start up chemicals.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 05:01:55 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 03:46:52 pm »
Sure, I was quoted a price of $9100 delivered including stairs, cover, and start up chemicals.

For an A8, this would be a ridiculous price.  I cannot imagine that other dealers would come remotely close.  That spa is easily $13k.  This just goes to show you that prices can vary wildly. 

Are you sure that this was for a brand new A8?  Was it a floor model or scratch and dent?  There has to be more to the story.  Even the A7 should be a thousand more than that.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 09:07:23 am »

Finally, on to Hot Springs. Our main concern here was whether or not we would like the Moto-massage, and was it big enough. Absolutely love the new NXT cabinet and wireless controller. Layout is nice and open. Hot Springs has an unbeatable reputation for quality and service. We tested a Vanguard, and my wife got in first while I watched the kids. It may have been partially due to the comparison with the Jacuzzi we had just tried, but she really enjoyed this tub. In fact, she didn't want to get out! I was skeptical about the Moto-massage, but after trying it I love it! The dedicated neck jets were awesome as well, and we liked that we could adjust everything independently.

I'm glad you loved the moto and kudos for taking the time to wet test. So many times on this site we hear about someone really liking a particular tub and then wet testing and finding it wasn't what they were expecting. BTW the Hot Spring Highlife line is built in Vista, California as is the new Highlife NXT line where the quality continues to be top notch and anything but "down hill" so whoever is telling you that is stating falsehoods.

I have been to the Hot Springs Factory in Vista California personally and had the factory tour...What a treat to see the way tubs are made...BIG operation! As stated by ACE..The Highlife and NXT's is in fact made in Vista California. Just keeping it straight. This may matter to some people but not all.

Dune,

Are all of Hotsprings other tubs are made in Mexico now?

mrmojo1111

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 09:05:27 pm »
Sam, that's what I though too! I made the salesperson repeat it twice and confirm it was for a NEW A8 ordered to my specifications.

Sam

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 02:23:20 pm »
Sam, that's what I though too! I made the salesperson repeat it twice and confirm it was for a NEW A8 ordered to my specifications.

I would jump on that ASAP.  That is an amazing deal on an awesome spa!  I love the deep seating and foot jets.  The foot dome is great for foot massage, but it also gives you a place to anchor yourself while sitting in front of one of the real powerful JetPaks.  Some of Bullfrog's JetPaks when on full blast tend to push you out of the seat.  That's if you like powerful deep tissue.  You can choose more mild or medium powered jets too and this becomes a moot point.  I want as much power as I can get, personally.  I have some deep knots in my back and love the "Deep Relief" JetPak, but smaller people need to brace themselves.

That's a big part of the beauty of Bullfrog spas.  Every person has different needs when it comes to hydrotherapy.  Bullfrog is the only spa that lets you customize the massage to your own tastes.  Heck, you can even pick the massage for every family member.

petals20

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 02:40:03 am »
I have been to the Hot Springs Factory in Vista California personally and had the factory tour...What a treat to see the way tubs are made...BIG operation! As stated by ACE..The Highlife and NXT's is in fact made in Vista California. Just keeping it straight. This may matter to some people but not all.
Really? when did you go & is that something anyone can drop in or is it by appointment only deal? I like to see their process.

cbreneman

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 11:28:19 pm »
Mr. Mojo1111,
Can I ask where you were quoted the A8 price.  I'm interested in buying from them.

goodiegirl

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 12:10:14 pm »
I took delivery of my Bullfrog R7 (the right size for us) about 1 month ago. Don't think i've missed a day - and sometimes i'm in twice a day!!

Love it, Love it!!!

Sam

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 02:23:45 pm »
I took delivery of my Bullfrog R7 (the right size for us) about 1 month ago. Don't think i've missed a day - and sometimes i'm in twice a day!!

Love it, Love it!!!
Yay! Congrats and welcome to the family. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 02:23:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42