What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vortex spas  (Read 10454 times)

Grandee622

Vortex spas
« on: April 23, 2014, 09:59:52 pm »
I'm Considering buying a Vortex spas. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Thanks, I would really appreciate the information!

Hot Tub Forum

Vortex spas
« on: April 23, 2014, 09:59:52 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Vortex spas
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:05:39 am »
The best way to find out how a spa is built and to see if it's right for you is to look inside at it's construction and sit in it and see how it fits your butt.
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:31:50 am »
I'm Considering buying a Vortex spas. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Thanks, I would really appreciate the information!

I'm confused.  Your user name is Grandee. In a recent message you said - After  the last 9 months being a first time hot tub(Hotspring Grandee) owner I 'm hooked!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

dunecritter

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 09:38:16 am »

I'm confused.  Your user name is Grandee. In a recent message you said - After  the last 9 months being a first time hot tub(Hotspring Grandee) owner I 'm hooked!
He posted before that he was going to sell his Grandee and buy a swim spa...Hence Vortex Swim spa.
I would make sure I could sit in and look at the construction first hand before ever buying any spa...I would also make sure that I had a local dealer to service the product if a warranty issue was to ever arise. Vortex spas claims to have dealers out there...I would make sure I had one locally.

dunecritter

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 10:36:26 am »
There's a guy by the name Ryan on here and he's with Vortex....He would be best to discuss your concerns.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 11:01:20 am »
There's a guy by the name Ryan on here and he's with Vortex....He would be best to discuss your concerns.

I think this website is Vortex's showroom.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 01:17:38 pm »
You may want to discuss how Vortex Spas are crated for shipping and who is shipping them.

Grandee622

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 06:36:01 pm »
LOL , now I'm confused! I did have a Hotspring that we enjoyed so much that we decided to do the swim spa thing. If Hotspring made a swim spa then I would buy it! So after careful consideration I think I have decided on Vortex. Aqualap 19' swim spa.  The problem is it is very hard to get non biased information on ANY swim spa. So I've turned to the experts on this forum hoping to find some information.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 06:41:40 pm »
LOL , now I'm confused! I did have a Hotspring that we enjoyed so much that we decided to do the swim spa thing. If Hotspring made a swim spa then I would buy it! So after careful consideration I think I have decided on Vortex. Aqualap 19' swim spa.  The problem is it is very hard to get non biased information on ANY swim spa. So I've turned to the experts on this forum hoping to find some information.

Hydropool makes a very nice swimspa, not the most budget friendly on the market but spas/swimspas are like anything else...you get what you pay for

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 06:44:33 pm »
Check with all the manufactures of swim spas and see who's local or close and go kick some tires or rattle some dealers cages. Where are you located?
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 07:36:23 am »

Ahh, I missed that!   Swim spas are something I've never looked into.   That does limit your choices somewhat!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Grandee622

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 07:16:10 pm »
After doing a lot of research I found out that vortex is a very reputable spa
company and they make a quality product. I'm very disappointed that I read a lot of misinformation on this forum.I have to wonder why. :-\

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 07:45:48 pm »
Not really sure how you can research them. I tried myself but you can't really find much online plus they don't have them in any stores. Did you buy one of heir swim spas?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 11:02:01 pm »
After doing a lot of research I found out that vortex is a very reputable spa
company and they make a quality product. I'm very disappointed that I read a lot of misinformation on this forum.I have to wonder why. :-\

What misinformation did we give you? I bet you found out that they are a reputable dealer from them didn't you? But you must of seen one to conclude they build a quality product? What did you compare it to?
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:36 pm »
Before you buy, ask how they are crating the spa and how they will proceed if the spa arrives damaged.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42