What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo 04 just purchased  (Read 1527 times)

vinnybin

Sundance Cameo 04 just purchased
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:40:23 am »
Can you guys tell me if I made a good deal or not?
04' Cameo just purchased in the white color.  It has the skirt around it.  It also came with a cover.  I am not really sure if everything was working perfectly because of one thing.  The lounger had these jets that flap back and forth and they were really weak.  Not really enough pressure for me to have a massage out of but def gently brush parts with water.  Im not really sure if it was supposed to be like that.  The other seats all have more pressure than I could use not because I don't like it ruff but they push me out of the seat and I'm 230lbs.  It apparently was struck by lighting and had all of its electronics minus the pump replaced 5 years ago.

The house he lived in was incredibly neat, well kept  and the gentlemen was knowledgeable and incredibly friendly.  It was probably the best case scenario Ive ever seen on a craigslist add.   I trust this guy. 

His asking price was 2000$.  I traded in a Remington 7mag and a SS scope at 900$, which I was glad to pass along to the fella.  How did I do? All input is appreciated even the bad news.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo 04 just purchased
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:40:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42