What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My New Jacuzzi is seriously broken after 1 week of use  (Read 34744 times)

Water Boy

Re: My New Jacuzzi is seriously broken after 1 week of use
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:45:27 am »
Hang in there. I am sure one way or another between your dealer and Jacuzzi you will be fixed up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I am sure the delay and watching sit there empty is frustrating, but in the end, it will be fixed ( at least I hope!)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:45:27 am »

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 11:02:16 am »
Ok, here goes a true confession... I'd be so PO'd right about now, I'd be threatening a law suit for a brand new tub. This one needs to be sent back to the factory to be used for scrap parts.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Flyonthewall

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 02:09:42 pm »
i've never heard mention a response to the credit card angle.  was one used, and if so have you considered contacting them?  the protections they offer their customers are put in place for situations just like yours.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 03:55:43 pm »
8 days
Retired

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 04:14:05 pm »
Go to the dealer's showroom with your family every evening just before closing time, strip down to your swimming suit (or further if that's how you soak), jump in one of their floor models and tell them that this is what's going to happen every day until they get your tub fixed! :D
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:23 pm »
Have you gotten Jacuzzi's attention? If not give them a call, send them and e-mail, go on their facebook page and leave a message asking for help... I'm sure they'll listen but sometimes its the squeaky wheel...

220, 221, whatever it takes!

antlese

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »
Have you gotten Jacuzzi's attention? If not give them a call, send them and e-mail, go on their facebook page and leave a message asking for help... I'm sure they'll listen but sometimes its the squeaky wheel...

We have not tried to get Jacuzzi'a attention yet. I guess we will wait to see what next week brings. If it seems that the dealer is giving us the run around, then Jacuzzi Canada will be next.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 04:35:50 pm »
 So is the spa running now or just sitting?    If it's just sitting that's unacceptable!   They need to bring you a loaner or something till things get resolved!  Least that's what I would offer, but then we have never been in that kind of situation, nor let it get that far..    Still would like to get that serial number.. I promise it won't go any farther than me.   Just send me a PM and I will let you know what I find..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:37:24 pm by Jacuzzi Jim »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2013, 05:11:46 pm »

We have not tried to get Jacuzzi'a attention yet. I guess we will wait to see what next week brings. If it seems that the dealer is giving us the run around, then Jacuzzi Canada will be next.

At this point its time to take the next step rather than wait it out. I'm not suggesting you call Jacuzzi and read them the riot act but even if you have reason to hope your dealer will come through I'd call Jacuzzi to get the issue on record. It may even help your dealer get their attantion if the end result is you needing a new spa.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2013, 05:46:30 pm »
If I were a part of Jacuzzi, I'd be trying to settle this, knowing what kind of publicity they are getting here. These forums can make or break a company if things get too far into that unacceptable range. This issue along make me very glad I went with Hot Spring rather than Jacuzzi. Pay that kind of hard earned money and then get treated like this.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 06:13:36 pm »
 Yeah that's kind of a stupid statement since you don't know the full details.   My guess is Jacuzzi corporate has no idea what's going on.    It's what dealers are for, TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.   If the dealer isn't getting it done, and the consumer doesn't call corporate and talk to customer service then how is Jacuzzi suppose to know about it and deal with it.     Same can happen to hot springs as well or any mnfg for that matter, if the dealer is a POS he's a POS.   And a forum like this isn't going to make or break a company, might stop a few from buying but that's about it.    In the years I have been here I have yet to see one of my customers here, and I sure other dealers here would say the same thing..

And sure I would love to call Jacuzzi or their dealer for that matter and tell them what I thought, which wouldn't be good  >:(  but I have no idea who their dealer is or where they live.     

And if they have not called Jacuzzi yet or done so on line, they need to do it have serial number ready!  1-866-234-7727 they close at 4 on Friday PST
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:16:10 pm by Jacuzzi Jim »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 06:18:43 pm »
If I were a part of Jacuzzi, I'd be trying to settle this, knowing what kind of publicity they are getting here. These forums can make or break a company if things get too far into that unacceptable range. This issue along make me very glad I went with Hot Spring rather than Jacuzzi. Pay that kind of hard earned money and then get treated like this.

at this point in the matter Jacuzzi as a manufacturer has absolutely nothing to do with this...as of now it all falls on the local independent dealer to take care of him...with that said if this continues to drag on Jacuzzi should absolutely make a call to the local dealer and find out whats going on.  I can tell you word of mouth and referrals is huge in this business so you would think the dealer would jump all over this matter and try to remedy it because what happens when you purchase a brand new spa? you tell all your friends/family/neighbors maybe...and now you have a $12,000 paper weight in your backyard what do you think the owner will tell everyone about the local jacuzzi dealer? obviously not good things

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 06:20:16 am »
10th day. Unless it was fixed yesterday and we have not been informed. It will be 2 weeks on next Tuesday.
Retired

bimmerdog

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2013, 01:31:18 pm »
10th day. Unless it was fixed yesterday and we have not been informed. It will be 2 weeks on next Tuesday.
I'm sure glad some one is keeping track of the days.

Jacuzzi_Kirra

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 03:06:25 pm »
Goes back to my original statement, you should use the jacuzzi website contact form below, and let them know of the issues and your attempt to get this resolved with the local dealer.  Additionally, I'd copy a link to this forum post to let them see the discussion.  I had a minor problem with the filters on my J-480 breaking apart within 90 days.  It's a $75.00 online to  $100.00 filter at the dealers.  I simple stated I thought this was a problem and asked if they have owners who have reported this problem.  I hadn't asked for that, and had already ordered a replacement online.  They contacted me within 48 hours and UPS'd me a box full of filters (3 complete sets) since they stated they were aware of a problem.  Overall, very good customer support once I notified them of the minor issue.  You've tried the right thing with the dealer, but no results.  You should demand results and a quick response or solution. 

http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/contact/

At this point, I hope you had the discussion with the dealer about refunding the money until this is taken care of or disputing the charges on your credit card. 

You could also check out Jacuzzi's Facebook page and post a comment or private message to them with the same issues and link to this forum. 

And to the Hot Springs posting above, that's stupid unless your believe that no customer has had a problem with a Hot Springs from delivery.  Jacuzzi's an premium company and will back up their products, your dealer seems to be unable to resolve in a timely process.  You just need to let the Jacuzzi company know of the problem and ask for immediate assistance with you and the dealer. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:09:28 pm by Jacuzzi_Kirra »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 03:06:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42