What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Calypso Hot tub - one seat's jets not working  (Read 3973 times)

Tanod

Calypso Hot tub - one seat's jets not working
« on: August 10, 2012, 01:50:01 pm »
We haven't used the hot tub much this summer due to the extreme heat wave we've been having in my city but it was working fine about 2 weeks ago.  Today I went to change the temperature and one seat with the jets is not working.  The others are fine.  This hot tub has two pumps.  Any ideas before I call the repair guy?

Hot Tub Forum

Calypso Hot tub - one seat's jets not working
« on: August 10, 2012, 01:50:01 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Calypso Hot tub - one seat's jets not working
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:23:30 pm »
We haven't used the hot tub much this summer due to the extreme heat wave we've been having in my city but it was working fine about 2 weeks ago.  Today I went to change the temperature and one seat with the jets is not working.  The others are fine.  This hot tub has two pumps.  Any ideas before I call the repair guy?

Does one pump work that seat exclusively? Do you have a diverter valve that turns off the water to that seat? Did someone turn the jets off individually on that seat?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tanod

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:53:56 pm »
Oh I bet my husband turned the diverter valve since he's the last to use .. but he should and usually does turn it back back on.  Off to check thank you!!  I haven't been in the hot tub in two months!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:53:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42