What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: it won't hold water - augh!  (Read 15382 times)

eagle

Re: it won't hold water - augh!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 09:06:10 am »
The latest.....................  I've slowly put water into the tub and measured it on the jets.  It was not leaking and I'd made it half way full - then I wondered if it could leak because there was air in the lines.  I quickly ran the pump, and saw exactly where the water level was.  This morning it is down about 1 inch.  So is it one of the jets I'd just covered or a connection that is leaking after I'd ran the pump?  I'm calling the repair guy again, hopefully we won't wait 3 days for a return call.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 09:06:10 am »

eagle

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 04:56:30 pm »
I bet you all wish I'd just take my leaking tub and go away!!!  Finally the repair guy called last week and told me that he was then going to call today.  Hydropool told him that, get this "think its a leak!"  The repair guy said to them we needed the jets because they were broken but the leak isn't from the jets - Hydropool agreed, and said they'd sent jets!!  The repair guy said what jets are you sending and the answer was some - so thats where we are now.  They "should" have sent the jets last Monday - and maybe repair guy would have them and call.  Well...............................  The darned thing has now lost since Thursday another 3 inches of water.  Took the panels off and its dry.   :( :( :(

eagle

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 09:02:06 am »
I'm just keeping you all entertained with this saga, aren't I?  Hydropool sent jets (not sure which ones) to the repair guy.  Well...........this guy hasn't returned a call yet.  If I call  several x's daily I feel as though I'm buging him, but heck he doesn't answer so who cares right?  Send an email and it comes back that it was "received."  Month 3 and the empty saga continues.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 09:02:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42