What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa routine  (Read 2255 times)

Calypso

Spa routine
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:03:25 am »
Just checking to see if anybody has somewhat locked into a fixed routine in their tub.

I start out in the calypso seat that has the vibrating massage jets no air to loosen up, then same seat with air sitting up to do toes to shoulders, then slide forward slightly for ultimate neck/shoulder massage. On to  next main seat  which has dual air controls and a large lower back jet and rotating dual shoulders jets plus hip calf and feet jets. I crank the air everywhere and then turn off the lower body air and slide slighly forward to get another great neck/shoulder massage. Last seat is the therapy seat and I crank the air and move up and down to remove any knots that are still there. Routine is 20 minutes and with some stetching makes my old body feel like a kid again

Do you do the same and do you have to readjust the jets because the love of your life has moved/adjusted jets :)

Photobucket test below: wife still loves the tub as much as the expression on her face shows

Let me know what your routines are.

PS help!! How do i get images from photobucket to here. i must be doing something wrong
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:15:01 am by Calypso »
2007 Pacific Calypso

Hot Tub Forum

Spa routine
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:03:25 am »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
Re: Spa routine
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 08:39:01 am »
"How do i get images from photobucket to here. i must be doing something wrong"[/i]

when you go to make a post hit the icon in the tool bars that looks like this: 

after you click the icon two sets of brackets will appear

copy and paste the PhotoBucket direct link url of the picture between the brackets

hit "preview" to make sure you have done it correctly

if all looks well, hit POST

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spa routine
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 08:39:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42